A Little About Us
The Garden Club of Bermuda was started in 1921 to stimulate interest in horticulture, floral design and related subjects, and to aid in the conservation of natural resources of the Island. To this end its members work hard to raise money for horticultural and environmental scholarships, and to support the local environmental community, whilst having fun along the way!
SAVE THIS DATE!
On Saturday, November 23rd, 2019 10.00am - 3.00 pm The Garden Club of Bermuda will be holding an extravaganza garden event at Palm Grove in Devonshire.
After a devastating fire, newly renovated Palm Grove will be open for viewing.
- Decorations in Palm Grove house by our talented floral artists.
- The Azure Winds Trio will be playing music at intervals throughout the event.
- Two walks throughout the 14 acre grounds led by local horticulturalists, every half hour: 10.30am to 2.30pm.
- Horticultural crafts
- Homemade garden pots with succulents.....
- Shop and gift stall
- Children's planting workshop
- Keith's Kitchen's food truck will be selling delicious food for lunch.
- The Bermuda Rose Society will be selling beautiful roses. Sure to be in high demand!
- Keep Bermuda Beautiful will be demonstrating the invasion of plastics from the ocean, along with how to volunteer with KBB to keep us beautiful.
- Bake Stall
$20 Adults, $10 Students 10=18 yrs, Children under 10 yrs free.
The Garden Club will make every effort to be as environmentally friendly as possible.
Net proceeds to Skills Development Programme.
Calendar of Events for 2019 - 2020
THE GARDEN CLUB OF BERMUDA IS NOW ON INSTAGRAM!
Go to: Bermudagardenclub